Once upon a garage...now you're a shop!

One of my most valuable "tools" would have to be the excer-saucer! My 1 year old still loves playing in it and I am more than willing to milk that one for all it's worth.


This was once a desk in a previous home that didn't fit in this one so ... a workbench was born.

Second tool added just for me. My dad bought me this after watching me attempt to sand the stamp off my lumber with a little mouse sander. This makes quick work of my sanding jobs.

This fun dresser was going to be refinished for my baby's room. But after we cleaned it out and refinished it we realized we REALLY wanted to keep it in the SHOP! It was a fun refinish. Notice the clock. You know you have found your hobby when you completely lose track of time while you are doing it. Another problem I was having is while my face was DRIPPING with sweat I would forget a) how long I'd worked without breaking for water or to cool off b) to check the temperature... I've been out there working and not noticed that it had climbed up to 100 degrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment